I asked the twitter universe for a topic, and someone asked me to write ‘Twenty Facts About Myself.’ I think I already did this before, but I’d like to think that I had grown up since then… Probably some things changed about me… and I’m hoping that it’s for the best.
So, here are twenty facts about me!
- I was really supposed to be named Ariella, which was after my Dad’s name, Ariel. It would’ve been cooler!
- I’m so hopeless at Science! I remember when I was in my second year in college, I was taking notes when the professor mentioned the word phloem. I had to stop writing because I didn’t know what the spelling was! I was so embarrassed of myself!
- I was supposed to take up Accountancy in college, but I had to fight my mom because I didn’t want that. She couldn’t force me to study what I didn’t like. Thankfully, that worked in my favor.
- Took a gap year after college before law school… and that was seriously the most productive year of my life!
- I have trust issues. So bad.
- Had my first heartbreak when I was in high school. It was so traumatic. Hated people for a while because of that lol
- I cried so bad when I got my first failed exam in law school. Not to be braggy, but I never failed in any exam in my life… until law school.
- I pay for my own tuition from college up to law school. I like to help my parents because why not?
- Got my own car at the age of 21, but until now I can’t drive! Am planning to, but it’s so scary lol
- I live for spaghetti! I don’t care what people say, but I’ll seriously eat spaghetti. I don’t care what it looks like or what it tastes like. I’ll eat it.
- I don’t eat apples, and my friends think it’s weird… but apple tastes so bland for me.
- I like buying books, but I don’t always read them. I just like displaying them because books!!
- I bring alcohol everywhere. I don’t like the thought of my hands being dirty.
- I definitely don’t like keeping my nails long. It bothers me so much. If I feel like my nails are already long, it will bug the hell out of me until I cut them.
- I once cut my hair so short, and I’ll never do that again. Worst decision ever!
- I have my own house! But it’s actually for my family, a gift for my parents. I’ll save up for mine.
- I don’t like taking pictures of myself because it’s really weird for me. I’d rather take photos of what’s in front of me.
- I wanna be a prosecutor someday, but I’m really worried about my family. I don’t want them getting involved in my mess.
- I don’t like being cold. I’d seriously rather sweat than be cold.
- And lastly, I am a nice person. In person. Sometimes, people probably don’t like my internet persona, but I seriously think that I’m a cool person to hangout with (lol)
So, that’s it for now. If you have any more question, please comment, and I’ll reply as soon as I can! Thanks x